Hit The Ground Running With HubSpot
Automate your HubSpot with a certified preferred HubSpot partner. Focus your time on generating revenue, not implementing HubSpot. The Automation Company HubSpot experts help you make the most of your HubSpot purchase faster.
Get Your HubSpot Up and Running in 60 Days or Less
Every HubSpot onboarding process is different. We fine-tune your onboarding plan to match your business needs and timeline. No implementation is to complex. The Automation Company specializes in complex tech stack integration, difficult data migrations, and custom designs.
We map out your entire go-to-market strategy prior to implementing. This helps ensure no process gets left behind.
A full technical discovery of your tech stack to inform us on what integrations, customizations, and migrations fit your needs.
A 60 day project plan that ensures your HubSpot is running smoothly and has everything needed for long-term success.
Even the best HubSpot engines need maintenance. We are HubSpot mechanics – ensure your CRM is primed and ready!
HubSpot Onboarding At Your Pace
|HubSpot Onboarding||TAC Basic||TAC Premium|
|Kickoff (from purchase)||10 Days||7 Days||3 Days|
|Meeting Cadence||2 Weeks||Bi-Weekly||Weekly|
|Training Type||Guidance||Guidance + Playbooks + Training||Full Implementation + Training|
|Migrations*||None||1 Dataset||Up to 5 Datasets|
|Third-Party Integrations||None||5 Integrations||Up to 15 Integrations|
|Custom Integrations (API)||None||None||Up to 5 Custom APIs|
|Automations||None||1 Automation + Training||5 Automations|
|Completion||3 Objectives Over 90 Days||3 Objectives Over 60 Days||5 Objectives Over 90 Days|
HubSpot Onboarding Pricing
|HubSpot||TAC Basic||TAC Premium|
|Sales Hub (Professional)||$500||$500||$10,000|
|Sales Hub (Enterprise)||$3,000||$3,000||$15,000|
|Marketing Hub (Professional)||$3,000||$3,000||$10,000|
|Marketing Hub (Enterprise)||$6,000||$6,000||$15,000|
|Service Hub (Professional)||$500||$500||$10,000|
|Service Hub (Enterprise)||$3,000||$3,500||$15,000|
The Automation Company
Depending on your needs and the level of effort, it will take between 4-8 weeks.
- Success Engineer - This is the person responsible for understanding your go-to-market strategy, system design, as well as training.
- Automation Consultant - This is the person responsible for implementing the design created by the success engineer and overseeing all the technical setup.
- Onboarding - You will be connected to our dedicated HubSpot representative to map out your custom onboarding
- Checklist - You will complete a checklist to make sure we have access to tools and systems required for a successful onboarding
- Strategy - Together we will coordinate the first step of onboarding, which is Strategy.
HubSpot helps you stay on track. The Automation Company completes your onboarding with you.
Hubspot: HubSpot's Standard Pro and HubSpot's Enterprise Onboarding only consists of about 4 or 5 weekly calls to guide you on doing your own work.
The Automation Company: We do strategy, design, and technical implementation. We handle it ALL for you.
We allow business owners and teams to focus on growing their business while we implement and onboard Hubspot to help you make the most of your time. We will speed up the time it takes for your HubSpot to be ready to use, and your team can onboard and hit the ground running without the learning curve. You don't have to take a backseat on your business.
Here are 3 questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have the knowledge to do it yourself?
- Do you have the time to do it yourself?
- Do you want to pay a full time employee to manage it?
- While there is no requirement to continue using us, our goal is to do such a great job that you never want to get rid of us. The reality is your business is unique and dynamic and your Hubspot instance needs to be managed to accommodate the agility of your business.
- With our managed HubSpot services, we serve as your all in one solution for sales, marketing and service.